Hi everyone!
The Les Clark Family reunion is set for Aug. 3rd and 4th, from noon until noon, at Island Park. I hope this will work for everyone. If you want to come early or stay late is up to you, but the organized reunion will be only this time frame. Jean and Brian have access to a friends cabin which is on Henry's Lake. We will use this as our meeting spot. There is room for some to stay in the cabin, but if you want to sleep in your tent or RV that is great. Let's coordinate that on this blog.
Jean's family is in charge of the activities. Kelsey has graciously consented to organizing them. She has some amazing things lined up for us to do. I am SOOOO excited!
We will have lunch and dinner together on Fri. and breakfast and lunch together on Sat. If Mom and Dad take one, Lorinda one, Sue one, and Sandy one, the meals will be taken care of. Let's say that your choice of the meal your family is in charge of, is first come first serve. (Mom and Dad have spoken to do breakfast). You can do anything you want, and have any members of your individual families help with it. Let me know if this is agreeable to each of you. If you have a better idea, let your voice be heard.
I have been in touch with Gary as they have the longest distances to travel and regret that they will be unable to make it. I hope this works out for everyone else.
Changing the subject. I have invited the family members that I have e-mail addresses for to become team members on this blog. This allows you to publish posts. You should have received an e-mail which will tell you how to get set up. All others PLEASE send me your e-mail addresses and I will add you as a team member also.
I talked to Mom and Dad and told them what we were doing. Since they don't have the Internet, I thought that if anyone adds a post that they could print it on paper and send it to them so they can also be a part of this.
I hope our whole family will get involved in this and we can each share the events of our lives with each other!
I love you all,
Lorinda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds great, I know we're excited! I've heard a lot about Island Park but I've never been there myself. It will be fun to be someplace new and to catch up with everone!
I just wrote a big blurp and I didn't do it right so it all erased!!! I hate computers. I am so computer dumb!!!!! Anyway, the reunion sounds great. Rin and Sandy.....I will take whatever meal that would be easiest NOT for you to have. Let me know.
Sue
I will do Fri. Lunch for my meal. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Sandy
Val and I will do Sat. lunch. We are excited to get to see everyone.
Lorinda
That leaves me for Fri. night supper!!! Everything is still a "GO" right?
I hear Brians mom is really sick. How is she doing?
We will be staying in our tent. We also need to know how many to expect for Friday lunch.
Thanks, Sandy
Post a Comment