
Our family reunion is done and look how awesome our family flag turned out. We missed everyone who couldn't attend! However, we DID have a great time! Thanks for everyone who helped make it turn out so great! Hopefully we can do it again next year. Be thinking about how, where, when and stuff like that. If anyone has any good ideas, let us know!
We'll see everyone next week that can come for Jen & Shawn's temple sealing. Just a reminder, it starts at 12:15pm at the Bountiful Temple.
I love you guys a tone! Love, Jean and all the Snoke's
4 comments:
We had such a great time! A HUGE thank you to Kelsey for leading us in the tasks and games and teaching us some of the things she learned at New Haven. Kelsey you are an amazing young women. Next time, WE WILL NOT FAIL THE KNOT!
Also, thanks to Lorinda for getting it all started and Jean for keeping it going.
Next stop....Thanksgiving at Sue's! Where's everyone staying? Sue, post a blog so we can sign up for food! It will be here before we know it.
We love you guys "TONES" too! P.S. Scott wished he could have been there.
I want to thank Kelsey too. I hope I can be as awesome as you when I grow up. I think it was all a joint effort in pulling this off, but it couldn't have happened without the Snokes! Mom and Dad were also great hosts.
For thanksgiving let's all stay in the same hotel so we can have more fun together after dinner like swimming etc. Sue's family and Mom and Dad are invited of course.
One more thing. I left all my art supplies and our family folder behind. Did anyone get them for me?
I was going to be the first to write. Now all I can say is "DITO" to everyone's comments! Thanks to everyone. It WAS a fun time.
Post a Comment