Tyler (Kara's daughter) woke up yesterday with a rash. The Dr. says it is hives probably caused by a food allergy. Today she is one solid hive. She has also been throwing up randomly for the past month, which the Dr. said could also be related to the hives.
Does your family have any allergies, or similar experiences? ( This is about as exciting as it gets here. Can you see why I don't post more often?)
Lorinda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
well I think this situation sounds pretty dramatic!!! Poor little girl. A food allergie though??? That sounds kinda weird. What new food has been introduced to her in the last month?
nothing that I know of
You'd think with all the crap our family has dealt with, we would know and be able to tell you just what to do. Fortunately for us, that's not one we've had. Good luck figuring it out. We have had some yucky flu with throwing up and diarea. Aren't you happy to know that? Seriously, I hope things get better for Tyler soon. I hate to see kids get sick!
Post a Comment