


I thought it would be fun to share some pictures with you. Brian and I along with Kelsey and Ashley went to Washington DC over the long weekend since the kids were out of school for UEA. We did some neat stuff that was really interesting. Two are from the US Capitol Building. We are standing in front of a statue of Brigham Young. It is one of two statues that each state is allowed to display at the capitol. The other statue Utah has is Filo T Farnsworth, but I'm not sure why he is there for Utah. I thought he was an Idaho guy! I also wanted to show you our cute kids from Halloween. Jean
3 comments:
Thanks for doing pictures! Cute cute Holloween costumes. Glad you had fun in Washington D.C.
Hey, we love the pictures at Washington DC. Looks like a really fun trip.
Ashley, you are a really scary bride. Autumn and Bailey are really cute. Looks like you had a fun Halloween.
We are in Twin Falls this week end. We thought it was time to take a trip in our new car. It sure did drive smooth. Love Mom & Dad.
FUN FUN FUN! Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment