Tuesday, August 26, 2008

China!


Hi all, Clark and I just returned from an amazing 10 day trip to Beijing, China to visit Katie's sister who is living there and to attend some olympic events. We had a great time and if you are interested in seeing any of our photos... we have a ton posted on our blog: www.hymasfam.blogspot.com. we'd love to have you visit!

2 comments:

Lorinda said...

Wish I had been there with you, but this is 2nd best.

PS. Katie, it's starting to look like your packing around a baby! You can tell him he has been to China, and walked the great wall!
Lorinda

Tanwy and Mikayla said...

Katie, Thanks for sharing the pictures! I went to your blog and checked out all of them. Pretty cool.

I went down to the bottom of the page and saw Aspen's twirly skirt. Do you think Tawny and Brittny would like one? Ha Ha

Love Sandy