Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Family Reunion

While visiting after Ashley's baptism, we decided that a family blog would be a good, fun and easy way to keep in touch with each other. This is the first blog I have ever created so please be understanding. Maybe some of you younger family members with more technical experience than me can help me out.



I would like this to be an open forum between all of the Les Clark Family.

We want to put together a one day overnighter family reunion this summer (maybe like a friday from noon until Sat. noon.) Plans and dates are pending, but we have some ideas that will bring us together as a family and be lots of fun at the same time. We will give you more details as they unfold. Look at your calanders and see if this is a posiblity for your family. The only cost involved will be our meals, and the expense of getting to the location.

I hope this blog can be fun and keep us in touch with what is happening in each of our lives.

Love, Lorinda

7 comments:

Sandy Hymas said...

Thanks Rin for setting this up. I think it will be fun.

I'm for a 24 hour get together!

Jean Snoke said...

Lorinda, I'm glad you got this set up so quickly. Thanks! I hope everyone gets excited about a short family reunion. We had such a good time visiting after Ashley's baptism, I think it will be a blast for everyone to get together.

Anonymous said...

awesome. sounds fun!

Sue said...

I think this is cool. We're sorry to have missed Ashley's baptism and the family get together on the Clark side. We had a great time on the MacKay side with all the immediate kids and spouces there and a good bunch of grandkids and great grandkids. The overnighter sounds fun.

katie k hymas said...

how fun! We would love to get together for a family reunion. I think this blog will be a great way to keep in touch with each other!
Katie

richhymas said...

Sounds great! We are in.

Amy Riding said...

We are really excited to get together. We will definately be there.