Thanksgiving is open at our house for anyone who wants to come. I'll plan on the Turkey/Ham, regular potatoes/sweet potatoes and??????? If you want to bring something easy to travel with, I guess sign up here!
Andy volunteered to check on a couple of hotels and report!!!!
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm really looking forward to this. I can bring a salad or salads...fruit, shrimp. Sue, depending on how many decide to come, you shouldn't have to do quite that many things.
Sue,
I think Brian's family is planning on coming to our house for Thanksgiving and having a little thing at the cemetery to put on his mothers head stone. I feel bad that everyone is planning to get together and we have to miss it. I'll let you know if anything changes. If they don't come then, we want to come.
My whole family thinks coming sounds great! (that would be 8 adult and 3 kids and a baby who doesn't eat) We are looking forward to it. I can bring some pies or rolls, or anything else that would be good.
we are so excited and planning on being there. We're really looking forward to catching up with everyone especially since we missed out on the family reunion. we were pretty bummed, but we can look forward to thanksgiving... the scary thing is that while it feels like it's still far away, it'll be here before we know it!
Post a Comment