We do not need hotel rooms at this point. Thanks for going to all the work. Scott and Sandy
I talked to Brian last night and we decided to go ahead and keep the room we booked at the Hampton. Thanks for trying to figure it all out.Also, I don't make pies, but if no one wants to make pumpkin pies, I can buy Marie Calendar pies or something. I would be happy to. Let me know.
Kara's friend that works at Holdiay Express was able to get rooms for our family so we are set also. Thanks so much for your efforts though!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We do not need hotel rooms at this point. Thanks for going to all the work. Scott and Sandy
I talked to Brian last night and we decided to go ahead and keep the room we booked at the Hampton. Thanks for trying to figure it all out.
Also, I don't make pies, but if no one wants to make pumpkin pies, I can buy Marie Calendar pies or something. I would be happy to. Let me know.
Kara's friend that works at Holdiay Express was able to get rooms for our family so we are set also. Thanks so much for your efforts though!
Post a Comment